12.06.2011

2nd all nighter in addy-town

occupy addlestone. i hung out with chloe tonight, unexpectedly. Unexpectedly is a good way to describe what has been developing between us so far. We unexpectedly ran into each other at the library and we unexpectedly made an inside joke leading to an unexpected good time. We unexpectedly keep running into each other although our pool of friends is becoming very similar. She woke me up, unexpectedly, Saturday night when she came home with Chip and i unexpectedly assumed she smoked cigarettes and was a girl with an ego. I unexpectedly saw her this evening and unexpectedly keep hanging out with Charles Nyugen who unexpectedly reached out for my friendship some years ago... I did not respond. She unexpectedly gave me attention as we fled from the slurred mutterings of Alex Collins. She's good at sarcasm, attempting/reading it. She is really swell though, very personal with her touch. She touched my arms multiple times. I especially remember when she said she was a "black girl" and that i should not be afraid to be in a relationship with her, i replied "i don't know, i'm a battered man. black girls have hurt me." she wanted to grab my arm when she mistook the doorway and she wanted to continue the conversation. She walked me as far as she could before she rode off on her bike. We stalled, i stumbled stupidly forgetting about lasting impressions and made a remark of her sister's exboyfriend but she didn't give up. She kissed me on the neck. Maybe she was thinking about doing it before. John Williams met her, so did Jake Klopp. I don't know what that means but man it all means something. It's all so unintentional, unpredictable. I have learned to never to shy away from attention; when a woman shows interest in you, a gentlemen's only motive should be to see that the woman is still interested and that the gentlemen does not fret about other opportunities but the one at hand.
I've been listening to two songs lately, over and over again. I can never seem to stop thinking about them, it's crazy. Yuck's song "Suck" and "The Shakes" by Atlas Sound. They are both so wonderful. Alright, enough procrastinating KC it's time to start concentrating. 2:17 AM... you don't look nice but you could be worse. Let's keep it up. Just found out about shows on the 16th and 17th... pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment